The unLibrarian

I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them. ~Jane Austen

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Yes, that is a tattoo, and yes, it is on my person.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Time for a little trip

Well, I wanted to wait until it was perfect before I let you all (what all six of you, lol) where the new blog is. Unfortunately I have realized that this isn't really possible, especially because I don't know how to code, as I'm sure most of you know.

So, I'm trhowing my hands up in the air, and steering you all towards the new site which is: http://theunlibrarian.net/blog. Please remember that the site is not yet finished, and some day soon there will actually be an index page and everything. But, until then, please visit the new unLibrarian

Hopefully, this will be my last post on the blogger site. Please sign up for my new RSS Feed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home